Re: [MOL] Staten Island/Reply [00354] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Staten Island/Reply

Lil,
    I too had to send my husband off to New York without me and the boys. I
did visit for a week in the middle. But it is difficult not knowing what the
heck is going on. If you feel frustrated or angry or sad or whiney, catch me
on line or call me....I know, been there, done that.  God bless you,
Love, Nisi