[MOL] ffw mail:PLEASE HELP HER HUSBAND WHO SUFFERS NONSMALL CELL LUNG CA [00353] Medicine On Line

[MOL] ffw mail:PLEASE HELP HER HUSBAND WHO SUFFERS NONSMALL CELL LUNG CANCER

Hi,

I have been checking my email, a friend of mine
forwarded this message to me, I was just curious of
this cancer and tried to understand this kind of
illness.  Honestly, I haven't heard this kind of Lung
Cancer.  So I tried searching with the help of
internet what is that mean. Though its not my field to
know all these medical terms and it cost me just time
to go searching.  So here I am asking you to have a
look on this case and she needs your big help.  This
is the only help that I can offer to this person who
is need. I just wish her luck that there is a great
chance that her husband will get cured.

regards,
Maribeth

Note: forwarded message attached.