[MOL] Marty [00352] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marty

Marty, I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I know you badly wanted
to be with her. I'm sure she understood. Your mother raised some pretty
wonderful children as we can testify. She lived her life knowing she was
loved, honoured and respected by her children. A mother can ask for no
greater memorial. Blessings to you in your time of grieving. Hug to you
and Barb, Love, Jeanne