Re: [MOL] My Mother=Fannie Auslander [00350] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Mother=Fannie Auslander

Dear Deb,

Thank you dear lady. All my energies have been, are and will always be
in the love I feel for my bride. However, I feel the guilt of not being
with my Mother when she asked me over the phone two weeks ago, when are
you coming in and I told her "shortly" when I knew I couldn't. I will
live with that, but my energies are affixed on getting Barb well and
hopefully helping others along the way. I am saddened that I know so
much about medicine and that I couldn't be with my Mother to at least
provide her with one more day of quality life. I will live with that and
pray that God understands.

God Bless You, and thank you,
marty