Re: [MOL] My Mother=Fannie Auslander [00349] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Mother=Fannie Auslander

Dearest Chris,

Thank you. Thank you. I could ask for no  better friends than when I log
onto this forum. I could no more of anyone than to know that I am hugged
and kissed as I feel here. So, thank you.

God Bless You and All,
marty auslander