RE: [MOL] Cancer [00348] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Cancer

Hi Bill,

My dad had colon cancer which was diagnosed in November 1997.  He had a
resection but metz to the liver.  He went on a trail at MSK which was three
arms; 5FU or CPT-11 or both.  My dad had the CPT-11 alone.  It did not help
so they cut him loose.  They treated him with absolutely on dignity or
respect.  He then went on 5FU via medi-port on 24 hour transfusion.  This
began to work but it was too late.  My dad passed away on November 26, 1998.
However, it was found that the combination of CPT-11 and 5FU worked very
well.  Look up the study done by Leonard Saltz at MSK.  Good luck to you and
god bless.

Howard Mankin
hmankin@aarons.com