Re: [MOL] angeostatin&endostatin/reply/second reply! [00344] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] angeostatin&endostatin/reply/second reply!

Ryan!  Venting is very healthy; so that is a positive step you have taken
and we certainly relate and understand the emotional aspects of cancer.
Sometimes when we are really hurting we need time to ourselves to think
things out.  Each of us reacts differently to situations and there is no
wrong way.  You will need to find a way to take that time for yourself away
from the situation.  It might help to go to a library or a park and sit on a
swing and just think it all out.

What concerns me is that it appears everyone is thinking your Dad is going
to die.  Now he just may feel like that right now; but cancer is an
unbelievable roller coaster ride.  Today there are more people living with
cancer than dying; so it is important for your father and his family to
maintain hope.  The mind is a healer in itself.  I just recently read
whereby if we are under stress and have cancer we cause the cells to divide
even faster.  Whatever it takes to destress yourselves is very important.
Guided immargy, soft music, meditation are all useful tools in reducing
stress.  It would be very helpful if you could get your Dad and Mom to go to
a support group.  Most hospitals have a support group connected with them or
the local American Cancer Society has a support group.

I am including a site for you to go to.  It list the books by Dr. Bernie
Siegler and his books are excellent.  Perhaps you could get these from the
library and everyone read them?

I wanted to share with you something.  My brother had cancer throughout his
lymph nodes.  We all just figured it was it for him; but would you believe
he is still with us 10 year's later?  So you see, there are many on this
forum who will tell you the doctor sent them home to die and they are still
here for us to enjoy.  Kathy is one and I don't know what I would do without
her heckling me!

Hope what I have said has helped you some; just keep right on talking and
tomorrow you will be hearing from other Molers who will help you.  Your
friend, lillian
http://www.peoplesuccess.com/siegel.htm
Warmly, lillian

more....