Re: [MOL] RE: MULTIPLE MYELOMA/Reply [00343] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: MULTIPLE MYELOMA/Reply

Hi Hazel!  Welcome to our wonderful forum and please know that you are more
than welcomed to jump into any on going conversation, vent, laugh and cry
with us!
I have attached an excellent search engine site that has come up with very
good descriptions about multiple myeloma, it's treatments; etc.  Please
understand that each of us are different, therefor each of us respond
differently to different therapies.  It is impossible for us to say just
which therapy will best suite your mother with her other serious conditions.
I would suggest that your mother gets a second opinion and also that she be
treated at a top cancer center.  The reason for this is that a doctor can
only offer what the hospital provides as far as services.  At a major cancer
facility all services are provided.  I hope this has helped you and know
that we will be keeping you and your mother in our prayers.  It is very
important at this time to maintain a stress free lifestyle for your mother.
No matter how difficult the situation may be, keep the hope alive.  Your
friend, lillian

http://askjeeves.com/main/askJeeves.asp?ask=multiple+myeloma%3F&x=21&y=14

Warmly, lillian

more....