RE: [MOL] angeostatin&endostatin/reply [00340] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] angeostatin&endostatin/reply

Lillian & Other MOL members,
Thank you very much for your information.  I think this list is something I
need right now.  Just a little background on myself and situation:  I am a
24 year old, working fulltime and taking classes towards my MBA.  I found
out on 9/30/99 my dad has bladder cancer.  I have a very close family.  Two
sisters(older) and an older brother who is handicap and lives in a group
home.  My dad went in the hospital Friday because both his kidney's failed.
This was due to him not going the bathroom in two days.  Everything was
backed up.  To sum things up, he went into surgery Sat morning to fix his
kidney's.  1st surgery did not work so the doctor had to go in again and
after hours at the hospital they were able to gets his fluids moving again,
but found many limph nodes in his back and stomach.  We were told the cancer
was contained within his bladder.  Apparently it has spread now.  I hate
seeing my mother upset.  she is my God!!!  all the crying and worrying is
taking a toll on me.  We(the family) have kept this quiet between my dad's
brothers and sisters and his mom.  this weekend everything came out.  I wish
I knew how to deal with this.  Both my sisters are married and have a close
someone to cry to and talk to.  I have close friends, but venting on here
seems to feel good!  Now I have to worry about work and finishing this
semester at school.  I work ten hours days and come home to my mom crying or
people all over the house bringing food and all that other crap.  Sometimes
I just want to be alone.  I feel like telling everyone to get out and leave
us alone, but I can't.  Is this normal to feel this way?  I don't have any
regrets.  I told my dad I love him.  We have grown really close over the
years and we were starting to really become good friends and now this
happens. It happen so quick.  I'm scared, upset, and worried, but not mad at
him or God.  God can promise forgiveness, but he can't promise tomorrow. I
have to relax, let go, forgive, and live on.  Its easier said than done.
Sorry for the long msg, but man this feels good.  Thank you all for
listening.

Warm Regards,

Ryan