[MOL] RE: MULTIPLE MYELOMA [00339] Medicine On Line

[MOL] RE: MULTIPLE MYELOMA

Good day;
could you please enlighten me about Multiple Myeloma.  My mother has
just been dianosed with this.  We know it is a form of cancer, but what
all does this involve. what is the treatment, and is it treatable.  My
mother is 75 years old and has Diabeties (she takes insulin), and has
already had two quadruple bypasses, and now has a couple of leaky
valves.
thank you,
Hazel Brewster
Edmonton, Alberta