[MOL] Smoking history adversely affects potency after prostate cancer tr [00331] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Smoking history adversely affects potency after prostate cancer treatment....

SMOKING HISTORY ADVERSELY AFFECTS POTENCY AFTER PROSTATE CANCER TREATMENT
Current or former smokers are at increased risk of impotence after the
radiation treatment for prostate cancer, findings from the Fox Chase Cancer
Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, indicate.
http://oncology.medscape.com/13590.rhtml

Warmly, lillian