[MOL] Latest findings on the management of colorectal, esophageal, IBD, [00320] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Latest findings on the management of colorectal, esophageal, IBD, liver and pancreatic-=biliary disorders.

GASTROENTEROLOGY CONFERENCE SUMMARIES - 1999 AMERICAN COLLEGE OF
GASTROENTEROLOGY ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING
Expert reports and analysis of the latest findings on the management of
colorectal cancer, esophageal disease, inflammatory bowel disease, liver
disease, and pancreatico-biliary disorders.
Medscape, 1999. (C) 1999 Medscape, Inc.
http://oncology.medscape.com/13524.rhtml

Warmly, lillian