Re: [MOL] Re:New to mol-cancer mail/Reply Welcome Elizabeth! [00316] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re:New to mol-cancer mail/Reply Welcome Elizabeth!

Well hello Carolyn and Elizabeth!  You have come to a wonderful forum with
all members being super.  In fact this forum has acquired quite a reputation
for its giving, sharing and supportiveness.  I will warn you that you will
not get lonely from lack of e-mails.  It is a most active forum, not only
with good discussions; but very important information sent on a daily bases.
The theory is to send out everything we can lay our hands on; as we never
know just what piece of information will be just right for each person and
some members choose to monitor and not partake.  You will be hearing from
other's who have had or have lung cancer also.  What chemo are you on?
Among us we have some really good information to help elevate side effects
to chemo.  Hope you enjoy your break.  My prayers and welcome, your friend,
lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....