Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma of small intestine [00315] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma of small intestine

Hello Margie!  Welcome to our wonderful forum; however it would have been
nicer to meet you under a different set of circumstances.  I have included a
URL site that links to many good sites involving small intestine cancer to
include NCI, Onco Link; etc.  This should help you.
http://askjeeves.com/main/askJeeves.asp?ask=small+intestine+adenocarcinoma&x
=16&y=15

The fact that the cancer has not spread to the lymph nodes is definitely a
big positive.  Having chemo as a precautionary reason is not a bad idea.
The reason I say this is that only one small bad boy cell left behind could
become a very serious problem for you.  Being safe rather than being sorry
is a positive also.

You sound as though your attitude is better than your doctors.  They have
come so far with cancer, there are more people living with cancer than dying
today and the death rate has steadily decreased over the past 10 year's.
Survivorship is an attitude; so you stay strong and will yourself wellness.

Please know that this forum is now your forum also and to feel free to speak
up, jump in, vent, ask questions; etc.  If we may be of further help, please
just ask.  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....