Re: [MOL] My Mother=Fannie Auslander [00305] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Mother=Fannie Auslander

Dear Marty,
My prayers are with you and your family. With each moment, with each hour,as
you honor and remember your loved one,may memories and love cradle your heart
with the gentle warmth of heaven's embrace. ( Inspired by the poetry of
Brazil ) Luiza