[MOL] angeostatin&endostatin [00304] Medicine On Line

[MOL] angeostatin&endostatin

Does anyone know where to get or find information about angeostatin or
endostatin.  My dad has bladder cancer that is now spreading.  I know there
are two doctors,1 in canada, 1in the us.  Fda will not approve the drug
because indeed it is a cure for cancer.  If the fda approves the drug then
hospitals and many people will be out of jobs. If anyone can provide me with
any information they have or even support....do's and don'ts..........please
help.  Thank you!

Ryan