Re: [MOL] Jeanne! [00298] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeanne!

Chuck will more than likely see Barb S., John L. and Joicy.  He would like
to meet June; but I have a feeling she will be away and he wants to meet a
co-worker of June's that helped him out through her.  So we will just keep
on praying for you and you for Chuck. love ya, lillian