Re: [MOL] Staten Island/Reply [00296] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Staten Island/Reply

Jeanne:  This is not a very happy little (did I say little?) camper tonight;
but I will get over it.  My honey left today with a big send off from the
Irish Clan here.  There is too much to take care of  for both of us to be
gone that long; so I am the chief cook and bottle washer for now.  What you
see is what you get!!!  I have no intentions of having a baby nor cooking,
allow me to make that perfectly clear....but I do intend to wash the house
down from head to toe excluding windows as there is no more smoking for me.
I figure if I work myself hard enough, then I will sleep at nights with out
Chuck.  Say some prayers dear heart, love ya, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....