[MOL] Indications for Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy after Complete resec [00292] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Indications for Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy after Complete resection in Rhabdomyosarcoma....

Title: Indications for Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy After
  Complete Resection in Rhabdomyosarcoma: A Report From the
  Intergroup Rhabdomyosarcoma Studies I to III
Abstract: Radiation Oncology, Stanford University Medical
  Center, Stanford, CA. Address reprint requests to Suzanne
  Wolden, MD, Department of Radiation Oncology, Memorial
  Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Ave, New York,
  NY 10021. ABSTRACT TOP ABSTRACT INTRODUCTION PATIENTS AND
  METHODS RESULTS DISCUSSION APPENDIX REFERENCES PURPOSE:
  To evaluate the outcome of patients with
  rhabdomyosarcoma...
Source: Journal of Clinical Oncology
http://webmedlit.silverplatter.com/j/3822deab6a/

Warmly, lillian