Re: [MOL] Lillian, Update on Nisi and Boys [00271] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian, Update on Nisi and Boys

Nisi:  Thanks so much for sharing an update of you and the boys with us. You
know if you were bouncing all over the place gleefully, we would know that
you truly were not in love with Patrick.  But we all knew how very much in
love the two of you were.   Please, don't be hard on yourself, time will
heal and lessen the pain for you and above all else learn to delegate!  It
is the sign of a good manager that knows how to delegate and who to delegate
it too and then shares the credit!  If I ever get your way, I am going to
have lunch with you friend.  love you, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....