Re: [MOL] hydrazine sulfate for stage iv non small lung cancer/Reply [00270] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] hydrazine sulfate for stage iv non small lung cancer/Reply

Marian:  They have done studies at MD Anderson, in Texas under the NCI and
it is concluded that Hydrazine Sulfate increases the health of cancer
patients.  Now, this dose not mean it is a cure; but generally will make him
feel better and with that often people can improve health wise.  Good luck,
your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....