Re: [MOL] JOY ! [00269] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] JOY !

Gemzar, is that the chemo your mother is now on?  So glad to hear that
things are on a upswing for your mother.  It is  difficult to watch
deterioration of a love one.  This is why we use the phase roller coaster
ride so often.  Lots of up and downs; but somehow if we can manage to get
more ups then in the end it is worth it.  She's on her way up, walking,
eating better; etc., what wonderful news for all of you and for all of us.
Thank you for sharing it Joy.  OOOOO and the T-cells declining, you have
made my day!  Love, your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....