Re: [MOL] Low Hemocrit [00263] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Low Hemocrit

Dear Bess,

For your information. The Hemmocrit and Hemoglobin are tests of the red
blood cells. So that when you look at a CBC (complete blood count test)
for example you will see three tests, one is hematocrit, one is
hemoglobin and one is for red cells. The first two are additional tests
of the red cells. Epoitin would be useful for boosting the red blood
cells. Of course when that occurs you will see the Hematocrit and
hemoglobin responding as well.

God Bless You,
marty auslander