Re: [MOL] Something for you! [00248] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Something for you!

DEar Lil,

Isnt that how we met? Being online? And how much we have been blessed
for that. How much we have been blessed to meet so many that we have met
due to being online. Gods creation and miracles at hand. We are
fortunate for that. So thank you dear Lil

God Bless YOu,
marty and Barb