Re: [MOL] Low Hemocrit [00246] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Low Hemocrit

DEar Jeanne,

Epotin boosts red blood cells and;
Neuopogin boosts white blood cells and;
all made by the company Amgen.

NOw Amgen also produced a blood booster for platelets which caused side
effects. That has been placed in abeyance until further notice, but
there is another company that is producing platelet booster. Pls see
Oncologist for that.

God Bless,
marty auslander