Re: [MOL] Anvirzel Marty [00245] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Anvirzel Marty

DEar Jeanne,

Thank you so very much for that information. I am going to follow up for
Barbs information and my very curious and aggressive means to beat this
disease. Yes, to answer your question, clinical trials by the National
CAncer Institute are free other than the lodging and meal expenses. That
is what I have been told by the NCI.

God Bless and thanks for the information.
marty auslander