Re: [MOL] Low Hemocrit [00244] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Low Hemocrit

DEar Brandi,

Pls see your Oncologist, but generally a product called Epoitin made by
the Amgen company is is administered three times a week by subcutaneous
injection either at the hospital or at home and that is a red blood
booster. That works very well and with little to no side effects.

God Bless You,
marty auslander