[MOL] ADV: Incredible opportunity for the modern ethical businessperson! [00243] Medicine On Line

[MOL] ADV: Incredible opportunity for the modern ethical businessperson!!!

You have been carefully selected to receive the following as a
person interested in opportunities based upon your previous
Internet postings or visits to one of our affiliate web sites. If
you have received this message in error, please accept our
apology as a responsible e-mailer. However, this is a ONE-TIME
only announcement and is not intended as a SPAM letter, therefore
you need not reply. You are automatically moved to our remove
list. Also as a free service to you for having taken your time we
have sent your e-mail address to 6 other remove lists to help
ensure that you are not bothered again by e-mail that you find
annoying again Once again, if you are not interested in the
following e-mail, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you.

Introducing....
				The Consumers Essential
	The Consumers Essential offers a brand new approach to
internet advertising,
addressing both the consumers need for reputable companies to do
business with and a
businesses need for exposure to new customers that have expressed
an interest in
products or services offered by them.
	To run your advertisement can often cost less than a
standard newspaper ad (often for as low as $10 for an entire week
of advertising to thousands of people.We are able to do this by
using the "strength in numbers" approach. This means that we
source large groups of consumers that are interested in specific
products or services and give them, free of charge a listing of
reputable companies that offer exactly what they are looking for.
In short we are the "Matchmakers of Industry", matching consumers
with companies that offer exactly what they need. No other
advertising agency offers such a low cost means of reaching so
many people.	.
	Here's how it works, the consumer, whom has expressed a
specific interest is
forwarded a listing of companies that provide what they are
looking for. The advertisers
products or services are only marketed to the people that want
what they provide (this is
almost unheard of in traditional advertising).
The fact that we screen our advertisers for quality and integrity
as well as offer
the consumer the opportunity to send feedback on the companies
advertised in  The
Consumers Essential make us a well respected and sought-after
resource for those
wishing to do business with you.
        The screening process is simple, un-invasive, and takes
approximately five minutes of your  time. We ask you a few simple
questions about the standard operation of
your company, and then we do a search on the business name. As
long as no out-
standing infractions or major complaints exist in our resources
databases you are
approved for The Consumers Essential and your ad is run often
within hours of sign-up.
        The screening process works for the advertisers as much
as, if not more than it
works for the consumer because the process is designed to "weed
out the fly by nighters"
and negligent companies. By doing this we make room for you the
company that is
dedicated to providing legitimate products and services,
ethically and honestly.
        For a free consultation with one of our representatives,
call this number 613-386-
2470 seven days a week from 9am to 5pm EST or just send us an
e-mail to any of the addresses listed at the end of this message.
We look forward to working with you
soon.

info1313@bigvalue.zzn.com

info1313@bayareaoffice.com

info1414@bigvalue.zzn.com

info1212@bigvalue.zzn.com

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:SECTION
301.Per  Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further
transmissions to you  by the sender of this email has already
been stopped at no cost to you. This message is not intended for
residents in the State of Washington, screening  of addresses has
been done to the best of our technical ability. If you are a
Washington, Virginia, or California resident or otherwise wish to
be removed from this list, further transmissions to you by the
sender of this email has already been stopped at no cost to you.