Re: [MOL] JOY ! [00234] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] JOY !

Hi Lillian!  I've been mostly reading on here lately.  The past few weeks
have been VERY rough.  My had her first chemo treatment of 5FU for 5 days
in a row about 6 weeks ago.  2 days after the end of her treatments she
ended up in the hospital dehydrated and has been in 3 subsequent times in
the past 3 weeks.  She went back to the doc in morgantown this past Tuesday
and he said that her T- cell count showed signs of decreasing throughout
her treatment.  Some positive news for a change.  She has just laid on the
couch and felt really bad the past few weeks.  This past Wed. she started a
new regimen of a 1/2 hour weekly infusion of (the name escapes my tired
brain right now) starts with a G though... Guz...something.  She's getting
75% of the regular dose and is doing very well with it.  No nausea.  She's
eating much better and is walking to the end of her block 2x a day now.  So
I hope things are on the upswing.  I haven't felt much like sharing but
have continued to draw strength from your Chicken Soup posts.  My mom loves
them too.  Take care and I'm back in the swing with the Mols!  Love your
friend, Joy