Re: [MOL] JOY ! [00233] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] JOY !

Well there's our Joy, how are you doing buddy?  Glad to see you on line and
glad to hear your mom is doing okay through the chemo.  Fatigue sure can
affect depression; etc.  You have that one right.  I see you spell like I
do.  LOL!  Ahh, its okay, no one can be perfect.  The med is spelled
neupogen; but I am sure you got your point across.  Did not know about
procrit alfalfa, I think I give that to my guinea pig.  Am I right?  Is that
why we had so many little guinea pigs, too much energy huh?  Take care of
yourself and mom.  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....