Re: [MOL] Diane! [00232] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Diane!

Head Tattoo, great idea; sort of sounds like an ouch!  Perhaps we could
gather all our artists up (Kathy is a fine artist!) along with some other's
and paint a piece of original art on your head?  Got even a better idea, we
could do an ad and charge the Company who's ad we put on your head????  Now
you know I am jesting; but I bet someone steals my idea and gets rich!  Oh
Bo, gosh what beautiful hair she had, she wasn't bad looking herself; but I
heard that they locked her up and threw the key away.  Some women's
organization did it!  One of our former wonderful moler had a friend make
him a dreadlocks wig out of yarn.  He was so darn cute in it.  Just keep in
mind that chemo is pac man and it will eat up any trace of nasty cells you
may have.....hang tough, your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....