Re: [MOL] Low Hemocrit [00231] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Low Hemocrit

Hi Brandi:  My Mom had the same problem with her first round of chemo.  The
doc precribed Nupogin (not sure of the spelling but it's pronounced like
"newpogen." and that really helped boost her blood levels.  She's also been
taking Procrit Alfalfa for about 2 weeks and it seems to be boosting her
appetite and energy level which helps with feeling frustrated and
depressed.  Hope this helps and I'll keep you both in my prayers.  Joy