Re: [MOL] Leaping Lizards and Jumping Frogs Diane! [00230] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Leaping Lizards and Jumping Frogs Diane!

Lillian!!! Thanks so much. I actually cried when I red
your letter. It is grat to know people really care and
that there is someone who knows your joy when you get
the news that everything is fine. I think I can move
on alot easier now. It sure has eased alot of tension
on the mind.

I am not sure about the wig. I actually have some read
in my heair now. I told my friends at work i was going
to get the really long one from Fredericks and let
them take turns coming to my desk and braiding and
beading it. I will go forthe Bo Dereck "10" look.
Hahaha! I am going to take my kids with me and let
them help me decide. Guess I need to buy a few hats
and bandanas. I never thought I looked too good in
them.

I have seen several of beast cancer patience and would
not know they had a wig if they didn't tell me. Most
of them had lost their eyelashes as well but I could
not tell it at first. As much as I don't want to lose
my hair, I want to live more. So, I think I can
dealwith this inconvenience for a few months. I will
send pics. My kids said if I go bald they want to
tatto my head...LoL...they are gonna really enjoy this
it seems.

Take care and thank you Lillian for being such a good
and caring friend.

Love,
Diane