[MOL] Abolish Restaurant Smoking [00229] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Abolish Restaurant Smoking

http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi-bin/cgi12.cgi?petition_id=28

This is an address for an on-line petition to abolish restaurant smoking
completely.  Let's face it, even sitting in a non-smoking section, we are still affected.  It is not a lot to ask for a person to refrain from smoking
for an hour or two, (the average time it takes to finish a meal).  We need a
lot of signatures for this petition.  Thank you for your support.  Please
forward this link to others so that they can be an active role in fighting
public smoking.