Re: [MOL] Leaping Lizards and Jumping Frogs Diane! [00228] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Leaping Lizards and Jumping Frogs Diane!

Everything on this planet that can jump up and down has joined me in
rejoicing in your wonderful news.  Great Kiddo!  Now do tell me what color
wig are you intending on getting.  Are you going to see how a red head
lives?

Glad the children are doing so well, hope your ex does okay also with the
new doctor.  I think you are wise to just be frank and open with the
children and to keep it light hearted for them.  They can try your wig on.

Yes, some chemo patients hair thins, some loose all and some have patches
along with some having a few long strands.  To be honest with you it is as
though no two people are alike.  A friend of mine the first time loss all
her hair, the second time she had a few really long strands on top (sort of
like baby huey!); but let me tell you she had the longest eyelashes I have
ever seen.  I had not noticed how long her eyelashes and how beautiful her
eyes were until she lost her hair. In other words even though we have been
preached to about hair being an asset and the crowing glory, it dose tend to
take the eye away from the face.  Now perhaps for some people this is good,
tee hee!

So you have every reason to rejoice and let this chemo bit only be a
stepping stone to the end of something more precious than anything else and
that is you and your life.  Your friend, lillian
Warmly, lillian

more....