Re: [MOL] Diane! [00227] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Diane!

Hi Lillian....it is nice to have a "mother hen" and
Lord knows I need one. I can be stubborn and too
determined sometimes.

The Rachel and matthew are doing fine. and John is
still the love of my life. Anyone that would put up
with my moodiness and ups and downs has to be a
keeper. LoL. He is fantastic with me. I guess my mind
was preoccupied with these tests and all. But, as I
said in my letter to you earlier...asfar as i am
concerned...and at this point the doctor.. I AM CANCER
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! (doing th chicken
dance as i type....LoL)  However, the Chemo is a
bummer..but I would rather be safe than sorry.

Love ya
Diane