Re: [MOL] No Subject/Reply to JMTAYLOR [00226] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] No Subject/Reply to JMTAYLOR

Hi and welcome to our forum.  If you click on the site just below this
message you will be able to get all the information on the drug you
requested.  Good luck, your friend, lillian

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic2/ribav.htm

Warmly, lillian

more....