Re: [MOL] Please read and respond/reply [00224] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Please read and respond/reply

Well Anne you have come to the right place.  I just announced to the whole forum that I was going to stop smoking tomorrow.  I commend you on your essay and it's topic.  Do let us know if you win and if it gets into the news.  We would be so happy for you and for your effort to enlighten people about smoking and lung cancer.  I must alert you however that not everyone who gets lung cancer is or was a smoker.  There are other sources that abet into lung cancer.  You have two types of lung cancer, Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) and Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) and then each of those can be broken down again into categories.  I am giving you some sites to help you with your project.  Good luck, your friend, lillian

 National Cancer Institute http://rex.nci.nih.gov

Univ of Penn http://cancer.med.upenn.edu

Cancer Notes on the Net http://www.cancernews.com

Medicine On Line http://www.meds.com