RE: [MOL] SMOKE OUT DAY DUSTI? [00223] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] SMOKE OUT DAY DUSTI?

Hi Kelly..how are you? I too had lung cancer. Mine was
not due to smoking either. Hoever, I have quit. It has
been 3 months. I started on zyban but within a week
was having surgery and could not take the zyban. I
have been doing it on sheer will power. To me, alot of
it is in your head. If you want something bad enough
it is obtainable. SOmethings you just have to work
harder for. It hasn't been totally easy..some days are
tough. But, I look at what I have been thru...I look
at my children and my family and I want to live. I
don't want to do anything to up my chances for a
recurrance of any type. Smoking would be easy...but
the easy way is usually not the best way. I have faith
in you and I know you can do it. Chew gum...keep
yourself busy and keep your hands busy. THink
positive. =)

Your friend,
Diane

=== message truncated ===