Re: [MOL] Re:Diane! [00222] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re:Diane!

Thanks for the vote of confidence; however I am most weak in this area.
Have cut back many times only to go right back full force.  I feel put upon;
as bit by bit anything I enjoyed doing gets taken from me one way or
another.  I will do this for myself, it is important and time.  Now, the
only vice left is a little cuss word every so often.  Yeah right, like I'm
an angel!!!!????????

Diane, how's the children?  You haven't said anything about them nor your
friend in Canada.  Need an update.  Hope above all else your happy, your
friend and
Warmly, lillian

more....