Re: [MOL] Stopping Seizure Activity...?Nisi! [00221] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Stopping Seizure Activity...?Nisi!

I thought it was really a good piece of news.  Tell me did they mention at
the seminar you went to if it can be used for individuals who have or had
brain tumors and are now suffering from seizure disorder?

Good thing I don't sing, huh?

Nisi, can we have an update on how you and your sons are hanging in there?
Miss talking with you buddy.  love and
Warmly, lillian

more....