[MOL] Please read and respond [00220] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Please read and respond

Hi. My name is Anne R., and I'm an eighth grader at Oak Hill Middle School in California. My Grandmother died of lung cancer when I was very young, giving me a strong opinion on smoking, it's dangers, and my experience has made me want to help others my age and older decide on whether to smoke or not and convince kids like me that they shouldn't put their lives at risk. I am currantly writing an essay that will be entered in Newsweeks "My Turn" essay contest. I hope it will be published so that other people can see what it's like to loose someone you love because of smoking. Anyone who could talk to me about lung cancer and/or smoking, please e-mail me at annie_bird@hotmail.com .  Thanks a million!
         Sincerely,
         Anne R.