[MOL] Re:Lillian [00219] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re:Lillian

Lillian...Hi how are you? I have faith in you. Yo ucan
quit smoking. All of you. I have not had a cig in
about 3 months now. Howver, mine was a little forgced
from the lung cancer and surgery. But ya know. I feel
much much better. I had bought Zyban but within a week
I was  having surgery and they didn't want me on it.
So, I just quit and haven't used anything since.  I
know you all can do it!!!  =)

=== message truncated ===

=====