Re: [MOL] i was diagnosed as having agnogemic myeloid metaplasia [00217] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] i was diagnosed as having agnogemic myeloid metaplasia

Gil, if you go to this site you will be able to click on about 20 sites that
have information regarding your condition.  Wishing you good luck and if i
may be of further help, just ask.  Your friend, lillian

http://askjeeves.com/main/askJeeves.asp?ask=agnogemic+myeloid+metaplasia&x=2
3&y=14

Warmly, lillian

more....