Re: [MOL] Anvirzel Marty [00215] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Anvirzel Marty

Dear Marty,
Thank you for sharing your experience with anvirzel , I did look it up and
found some information, what I was looking for is any affects on colon
cancer. the sights that you gave  I was not able to connect to. I wish
continued healings Luiza