[MOL] chelidonium [00211] Medicine On Line

[MOL] chelidonium

Jeanne to Jeanne, well,found 1700 references to chelidonium and there
were mostly in foreign languages. I did find it is a rock plant
(celidane) which means it is possibly in my garden. Listed as poisonous
in all its forms!!! BUT used in minute doses in hemeopathic medicine. I
have no idea (yet!) where it of use in adenocarcinoma. Jeanne