[MOL] Anvirzel again some more info found [00210] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Anvirzel again some more info found

http://www.asco.org/prof/me/html/99abstracts/guc/m_1328.htm

This next site mentions Chelidonium but have not found much info on it.
It mentions adenocarcinoma which is my cell type (my???)

http://www.usadrs.net/anti-aging.htm

Some of this stuff would turn my onc's hair gray! but figure I can look
into anything as conventional medicine does not offer me a cure!

Jeanne