[MOL] Anvirzel Marty [00208] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Anvirzel Marty

In addition to the clinical trials starting in Montana where this drug
would be available free (is that right, Marty). I did find that source i
found on the internet. I e-mailed the site by the way for Dan who is
already on this drug (he has leiomyosarcoma). As I mentioned he was over
to Ireland, where they have given this drug to about 100 people already.
The montana group has applied for an IND. number for a proper clinical
trial. I talked to Dan today and he was in Montana and he very much
liked the doctors at this clinic. Jeanne

The site is:
http://www.uniserve.com/lifeenergy/drugs.htm

Alexandra, Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, I'm Janet and I've been
living with breast cancer for almost four years.  I've had bone mets
that
are seemingly in remission after taking a new drug called Anvirzel.  It
works to block the blood supply to a tumor and builds the immune system
along the way.  I've been on it since the end of May.  In the overall I
am
much better but I was on a "supposedly" much more effective chemo than
CMF.
Taxotere or Taxol, even a new drug called "capsitobean" (I don't know
how
it's spelled) is suppposed to be much more effective at knocking down
breast
cancer cells.  The Anvirzel is supposedly up for compassionate use
studies
which wouldn't cost you anything but travel to Montana.  The Doc I've
been
working with is in Kalispell- Dr. Dwight McKee.  406-755-3512.  He's in
Boston at the moment should be back November 5, 1999.  The Anvirzel
costs
$150 a vile for ten days.  It was miraculous for me.  I went from having
shooting pains down my legs due to a tumor in my spine to having no pain
whatsoever after two weeks of daily Anvirzel shots. All that stopped the
second week of June.  I warn you, it is not the easiest course of
action.  I
still have pain at the injection site every night.  Since the FDA has
not
yet approved Anvirzel, I had to go to Ireland to get the drug.  There
are
now people involved who will go for those of us who cannot travel.
Right
now the cost is $1800 for three months supply, plus whatever they want
for
doing the transporting, I've paid $100 but someone wanted $150.  I also
work
with a chiropractor in Boulder who helps me buffer the drugs.  She has
gotten me through high dose chemo and all the lousy drug responses I've
had
over the years.  Her name is Rain Crow.  She is very expensive, and the
way
I found out about the Anvirzel, but she is very effective.  Her number
is
303-449-7388.  She might give you a consult over the phone, but she
needs to
see you to put you on her biocomputer.  She has been a life saver.  I
really
feel for you in your situation.  I don't know any organizations that
might
be able to help you at this time. I'll let you know if I hear of
anything or
anyone.

Meanwhile, I place you in the Light for your healing and full recovery.
If
you can find a way to do the Anvirzel it has worked miracles for several
women.  An older woman in Oregon had brain, bone and lung mets and a
combination of Taxol and Anvirzel worked, her CT scans are completely
clear.
!!!   The chemo knock sdown the tumor load so that the Anvirzel can
diminish
the blood supply.  It can take up to six months to really get on top of
cancer that seems determined to grow, but no one has died on the
Anvirzel.