[MOL] Low Hemocrit [00204] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Low Hemocrit

Hi All,

I guess it's been a while since I've written.  Things are going OK.  Cory is
still in recovery mode from the last round of chemo, however.  His hemocrit
level has been hovering around 25 for the last three weeks and it seems like he
can't produce them as fast as they die off.

Well, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or knew what might help him
boost his blood production.  I remember reading about a drug that came out a
year or two that is suppose to help boost the production of blood cells after
chemo, but I can't remember the name.

Well, I would appreciate the advice.  Other than that, things are going well.
Cory's just really down in the dumps right now because he doesn't have any
energy and he's basically just sitting around being bored.  I'm trying to cheer
him up, but I think it's hard for him to be cheery about anything right now.  I
know things will get better it's just hard doing all this waiting and sitting
around.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well.

Brandi