Re: [MOL] Red Eye [00196] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Red Eye

Wellbutrin is much like Zyban...its an antidepressant. Most Health ins
companies won't pay for Zyban....but if the Doc writes the script for
wellbutrin ...Ins pays :-)

You should know that the first week or two is not exactly fun. Side affects
that I experienced....interrupted sleep ....sometimes with nasty
nightmares. I mention this because a friend got off Zyban / wellbutrin
because she couldn't take the severity of the night mares. Myself..well I
just dealt with it. The other thing is that it  leaves you with a dry mouth
all the time...small price to pay IMHO
HTH
red-eye